Playhouse with internal loft
Price €1125 is Delivered & Installed in Limerick
Please allow approx 3-4 weeks from Order to Installation
As of 9th June,our suppliers are extremely busy with minimal staff,so,we are experiencing delays in receiving stock
We have 1 Playhouse in stock,next batch will be ready end of JUly/Start of September
We will let you know,when playhouse arrives in our warehouse, and can then organise an Installation day
Please provide us with your Eircode,and we will price installed in your Location
You can paint to your Colour choice ( see customers picture of Pink & White Playhouse)
Children’s solid timber tongued and grooved two story playhouse.This playhouse is fully tongued and grooved throughout with – No chipboard, OSB, cheap or inferior solid board material used.
The playhouse is built on a sturdy 45mm x 28mm finish planed frame work with rounded corners, and cladded with a minimum12mm finish tongued and grooved timber.
This is a large solid timber building with a floor footprint of 6ft wide x 6ft deep including the 2ft front veranda. The ridge height of this building is 7ft. The windows are all supplied with Perspex for safety and the buildings are built to existing legislation and carry the CE kite mark.
- Fully tongued and grooved throughout (minimum 12mm finish) Including the floor and roof.
- Treated with a water based anti fungal preservative base coat.
- 4ft internal approximate eaves height.
- 7ft internal approximate ridge height.
- 4ft x 6ft internal downstairs.
- 2ft front veranda with room above.
- Strong 28mm x 45mm finish framework with radius corners.
- light finger safe door.
- 45mm x 70mm heavy duty ladder.
- Supplied in large pre framed panels for stability and strength.
If you are installing the Playhouse on grass,it is recommended that you have a base, for instance,patio slabs, concrete base, etc
Area where playhouse is being installed,needs to be level
This is in order to prevent any dampness rising up,and also leave air circulate
News & Updates
(by appointment only)
Call: 087 395 0022